Tuesday, February 7, 2017

She came to me...

The night meets me
With its lonely whispers
Reminding me
That I am all alone
The things of past
They sometimes haunt me
Within the rooms and chambers
Of both my heart and mind...
I close my eyes praying and
My Blessed Mother Mary sends her roses
Soothing my tired and ailing body
As she reminds me of her Sons loneliness
While carrying His cross to His death...
Alone He walked the trail
On which blood dripped
From off His crown of thorns
And tortured flesh...
Nail after nail which punctured his hands and feet
He felt alone,  holding our hope
For a better tomorrow
With each breath He took...
She saw Him through it all
Feeling hopeless and filled with sorrow...
Alone He carried our sins
Down to the flames of hell
To rise again anew
Giving us a chance
To start fresh...
She caressed my head
And assured me that my loneliness
Is nothing more than my senses
Crying out for His touch
Upon the mind and heart...
She reminded me to pray the Rosary
And kissed my head good-bye...
My eyes opened... 
I had fallen asleep...
Was my lonely night
Met by my Blessed Mother Mary
Through a dream...
Either or...
Thank you...
Blessed be God...
I am never alone.

Mark David Grijalva Peres

Copyright©️✝️MDGP 2017.2.7

No comments:

Post a Comment