Monday, August 28, 2017

The Flow

It comes and goes
Sometimes flooding my mind
Other times barely making it through,
Like a drought in mid summer’s heat.
Nothing feels more refreshing
Than when it rushes through
Flushing out all
That which I knew
And that which I knew not
With a sigh or a smile
The flow of the thoughts
Produce the letters
That make what you are reading
My reality, my passion, my life…
Nothing compares to the sensation
Of writings magic creation…
Correcting myself now of course,
My Creator to be thanked
For it is in Him that I am
And through him I can
Let the flow take me
Here and there
Without leaving my chair.
The flow is real,
The Inspiration from Above
Is divine
And all I can do is let time
Let the flow go
Until it flows no more.

Mark David Grijalva Peres
Copyright©️✝️2017MDGP

No comments:

Post a Comment