Wednesday, June 21, 2017

A Prayer for Our Brothers and Sisters

Hello my Blessed Mother Mary,

I first of all want to start off by saying that I love you. I am thankful for your example of faithfulness, dedication, and love for our Father who arts in Heaven. I know that you pray for us as we are all your children. For this I am grateful. I come today seeking your prayers for my fallen brothers and sisters who acknowledge God with their lips and not with their hearts. I ask of you prayers for us all to get closer to your son Yeshua. That we will never stop mimicking His love for the lost souls and us all. That we will stop fighting over territory or beliefs. That we will stop killing each others physically, emotionally, psychologically, and spiritually with false teachings, diabolical traits of lucifer himself, and hate. Let us follow Yeshua al the way home and never waiver or look back at our sinful past. Pray for us to look forward and find the riches in our Father's path fir us, not that which the devil offers for only a season. Pray for us to give our pain, sorrow, lust, pride, fear, stubbornness, and own will to God through the Cross on which Yeshua died for us. I am but a man, Blessed Mother, but I put myself first to act upon this prayer for my brothers and sisters to give all to God, as I stare into your eyes. I am weary, I am in pain, I do fear, I am stubborn, I lust, I have sorrow, pride battles my humblest moments, and my fleshly will always wants to overcome the will of God for my life. I ask of the Archangels to help me through each of my spiritual battles and those of the flesh... To battle diabetes, pain,  and the devil himself. I pray for my brothers and sisters who are battling their flesh and losing punch after punch... Archangel Michael, stop the head of the serpent. We need Your reverence Mighty Father. The end times are upon us. Day after days, the lies are taken for truth... And the truth is buried away. The devil thinks he is winning, but the word that became flesh died and rose again and lives forevermore... Yeshua has the keys to the gates of hell and in due time, the devil and his crew of demons will be cast down, locked away, and the saints and angels will celebrate the anticipated victory. We thank You Father God for Your glory, we thank You Yeshua for Your love, we thank You Holy Spirit for Your guidance  we thank you Angels for your protection and dedication of us, we thank you saints for your prayers, and we love you Blessed Mother Mary for embracing us as a whole... Pray for us Blessed Mother Mary now and in the hour of our death.  Blessed be God forever and ever.

Brothers and Sisters join me with a decade of the Rosary for our fallen Brothers and sisters and strength for us all.

Pray one time with me:

Our Father, Who art in heaven
Hallowed be Thy Name;
Thy kingdom come,
Thy will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Matthew 6:9-13 and Luke 11:2-4.

Pray ten times with me:

Hail Mary, full of grace.
Our Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Luke 1:28-35, 42-48.

In the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen

Inspiration from Above
https://www.facebook.com/Godpleaser1975/

No comments:

Post a Comment