Friday, June 23, 2017

Remember Me…


Remember Me...
I was that one
That told you
You could
When
You said
That you could not
That one time
And plenty before
When you wanted to quit
Pull the plug
And walk away,
I was there cheering you,
Saying:
Yes, You Can! Yes, You can!
The pain you endured
While living that moment,
Is the point
You will grow in
Or break away
From the life
You are meant to live in…
Nothing comes for free,
Even the air that you breathe
Has a fine process
Before reaching the oxygenation
To your brain
Which makes every thought
Worth the next
In this life
We all live in
Day after day…
Remember me…
I am still here at your side,
Not leaving you
Cheering for your success
Day after day,
Who am I?
Your guardian angel.
Remember always,
I am here.

By Mark David Grijalva Peres
Copyright©️MDGP2017

No comments:

Post a Comment