Sunday, April 16, 2017

Don't Be Deceived

My, Oh my
What is it that
you are wearing, dear sir?
Blasphemy!
God is everything
Not busy for us at all
Divided in three,
Holy Trinity
Making one
For you, us, and me!
Confused you are
Confusion you bring
To those that are
Not understanding...
Your shirt illustrates
Satan's face expressing
God is busy... but I can help you!
As I approached you...
You saw my chaplet around my neck
And you focused on the crucifix
So bluntly, you told me to @%#* off!
All I could say was God is not busy
And God loves you.
Please my friends...
Don't let injustice prevail,
Freedom of expression is true
But some ’make believe' freedom
Leads us to places
None of us will ever want to imagine...
Join me in praying for our lost
Brothers and sisters who are blinded
And walking in the darkness.
God is not busy
God is not dead
God is all loving
And God loves us all.

Mark David Grijalva Peres
Copyright©️✝️2015MDGP

No comments:

Post a Comment