Thursday, April 20, 2017

Don't fear, God will help us

How can we expect God to move within our life if we are not listening to His commandments. Sin is for a season and we must all pay the price for our choices. No one is exempt from this, even if you have all your sacraments, go to church every day, and speak the right words. What is brewing within you? You might not know what is harboring with me... I certainly do not know what is within you, but God definitely knows us both from the inside out... There are no exceptions. If He loves us all the same, then judgment day will be the same for all. I am the first to say I am not perfect and that I fail God... Put I know through His mercy, love, and grace... I can climb back up to reach His hand. But God cannot bless me completely if I hold on to sin, even if this sin may seem justified by the eyes of man. Who matters more in your life? I have put people and ideologies before God and for this I plead for forgiveness, but if I keep doing it over and over again, how can I expect God to allow me to reach His full potential if He cannot trust me enough to surpass what I have pleaded for firgiveness over and over again. Everything takes steps, but truly as I read today... I can't expect God to guide me if I am not willing to move my legs; in doing so... I must knock down the walls and cut ties with sin to walk freely towards Him. Lord hear my prayers for those reading this and myself, to grow more and more in love with You and You alone... For You created us, them, me... Let us live for You.

Amen.

Mark David Grijalva Peres
Copyright©️✝️2017MDGP

No comments:

Post a Comment