Saturday, April 29, 2017

You Know Me

Wash me clean
From head to toe
From thoughts to nots
Inside and out
Like in Psalm 51
When King David pled
Oh, God, my God...
You created me out of nothing
Giving me meaning and breath
With this I have challenged You
With my unloving actions
Because of selfishness and greed...
Not thinking of Your will
But only of my own...
Which leaves me empty, alone, and ashamed...
But no one is to blame,
But my own two hands, thoughts, and actions...
Yet my heart has always yearned for You,
Because You gave me this heart
To live for You...
You gave me these lungs
To live for You...
You gave me this mind
To think of You...
I have fallen short of Your grace
From time to time...
But Your loving mercy
Has lifted me up
Time after time...
You taught me to crawl
You taught me to breathe
You taught me to walk
You taught me to think
You taught me to know
That without You,
There is no me.

I love You Father,
Lead me through Your path
Uniquely created for me,
Even when I grow weary,
Let Your Holy Spirit muscles
Push me through the next
After the next... One step at a time.

Your son,
Mark David Grijalva Peres
Copyright©️✝️MDGP2017

No comments:

Post a Comment