Wednesday, May 3, 2017

You are the I am

To think they don't see
Is to believe
They were born without eyes
To think they don't feel
Is to believe
They were born without a heart
To think they don't think
Is to believe
They were born without a mind...
To think they will not follow
That which you do
And that which you don't do
Is to believe
You are not their parents
And they are not children...
Oh, Lord help us all as parents
To conceive the notion
That we are our children's
everything... surely after God...
And if we are their everything...
Then they will follow
Our every action
And not just our words!
Lord, please strengthen us all
And let us learn from the parents
You chose to raise Your Son,
Our King, our Saviour...
Both our blessed Joseph and Mary...
Who not only were obedient to You
But protected and raised Christ Jesus.
Not one of us is
perfect here on earth...
But with Your love...
We can discipline!
With Your grace...
We can be patient!
With Your mercy...
We can be just!
And with Your sacrifice on the Cross
We can ask for forgiveness,
Forgive... be humble
And teach our children
What true living is
And where it all begins!
Thank You for my parents
Dear Lord , heavenly king...
Forgive me for not always
Following Your commandment
In Honoring my Father & Mother...
And allow me to be a better parent
Through You to my daughters & son.

All Glory and Honor to You!
My Lord, my Creator and my Truth.

Amen
Mark David Grijalva Peres
Copyright ©️✝️2015MDGP

No comments:

Post a Comment