Friday, May 5, 2017

The greatest of these...

Pride... oh, pride
How you yell out
So many lies...
Filling minds
With the justification
To acknowledge self
Instead of our living Creator...
Yes... yes... yes...
I understand we must care indeed
For that which God
has blessed us with...
our own self!
But never to think
Me, me, me...
Putting me before He
Thinking me knows more than He
For He created the me
So many tend to believe
Is greater than...< >
But to such a lie
Originates from the father of hades
And this is not something to follow
For this alone,
Will leave you alone...
Nowhere in the passage does it say
Anything about me, me, me:

And many that are first, shall be last: and the last shall be first.
                                        Matthew 19:30

So there is nothing wrong
With a healthy self esteem...
In fact, I want to believe
That our Father who created us
Wants us to be proud of Him
Inside of us...
Guiding us, strengthening us and loving us...
But we must always be humble
As His very own Son, our Saviour is.

May God be our words, actions and love always... praying for selflessness
And more Godliness.

Amen

Mark David Grijalva Peres
Copyright©️✝️2015MDGP

No comments:

Post a Comment