Wednesday, May 10, 2017

A Mother's Day Thought

When I think of a mother...
I think of a selfless woman
Who gives of herself
To her children...
Who fears no one
And will stomp the head
Of anyone who
Thinks of or tries
To hurt her offspring...
To see her children suffer...
She too suffers
And tends to the hurting ones
While encouraging the stronger ones
To continue marching forward
In this life of twists and turns...
Many mothers come to mind
Whom I have had the pleasure
Of knowing through family and friends,
With the admiration I have for my very
Own mother who has shown me
How selfless and loving she is
To this very day... thank you mom.
Yet, I conclude my inspiration
To a mother above all mothers
Who I was told was the mother
Of Yeshua, my Saviour...
With no regards to her motherly
Attributes to all the children
Of this world...
Until the moment I fell
In desperation one day...
And she came like a mother,
Covered me and wiped my tears away,
Helping me up and pointing
To the cross... to follow her Son.
From that day on...
I knew another and only way
To see her for who she is...
My most precious heavenly queen
And most caring mother.
Thank you for the Rosary
And interceding for our prayers....
I love you most loving and blessed mother Mary... Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to my love, to my mother, my sister, my nieces with their beautiful children, my sister-in-laws, my sisters-in Christ, friends and to all mothers in the world. May you all be blessed and follow the example of being patient, obedient and humble as our precious blessed Mother who we do not worship, but admire and love... as any child would their mother.

Blessed be God.
Copyright ©️✝️2015MDGP

Mark David Grijalva Peres

No comments:

Post a Comment