Friday, May 26, 2017

For a Friend...

I wrote this for my friend
On Facebook after reading
Her lament for the loss of
Her father... as I miss my dad too.
It never is easy losing someone...
Never. I hope she enjoyed this thought
And that it reaches all souls
We have lost in our history
That mean so much to us:

Beautiful soul
You touched our lives
Beautiful soul
May you rest in peace
As we thank you
For the time you shared
With us all
When you walked
Upon this earth...
You are missed
Your words live on
You are loved
As your hugs
Still embrace
This empty space
That was left
The day you moved on.
We are living now
But never the same...
For the day you left
You took a piece
Of our hearts with you
Keep us with you
As we pray for you,
Pray for us.

We praise You Lord
For accepting our loved ones
Into your home
In the heavens
As one day we
Will enter the gates too.

Mark David Grijalva Peres
Copyright©️✝️2015MDGP

No comments:

Post a Comment