Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Respectfully Speaking...

Respectfully speaking….
I would… just saying
Regardless of the rest
Or those that detest
For a friendship means
So much more to me
Than that what the other
May go on to feel
I cannot speak for my better half
But I can speak for my own
And will never dethrone
My stance upon who I am
And those that mean so much to me
I will listen to the opinions
I will agree to disagree
Just as you have the right to remain silent
And follow the leader, leader, leader…
But I was made as my own
By the Creator Himself…
Branded with my own mind, heart and soul
To share it, but not be owned
Regardless of society’s norms
I love with passion
But think with reason
There is no treason here
Just true undeniable friendships
And truthful love
To not just you or you
But all… regardless of life’s dispositions
But fool me once, shame on you
Fool me twice, shame on me
I was born with two feet…
So I know where I stand
And am thankful for my two hands
To shake and greet those into my life
And wave good bye to those
That is no longer part of my health
In mind, body and spirit
But the love that He puts in me
Will never cease… but increase
With wisdom and grace…
I wish all peace, joy and love
As I walk this life with both eyes
Looking forward and up to the only One
That will never allow me to lose my way
And forgives me, regardless of my errors
God Bless you all
And rest in His mighty ways

By Mark David Grijalva Peres
Copyright©️✝️2014MDGP

No comments:

Post a Comment