Tuesday, December 13, 2016

A Prayer of Thankfulness

There is no me
If there is no You Lord...
You created the truth
And so it is...
Your truth set me free...
In Your truth...
I have experienced Your forgiveness
I have experienced Your mercy
I have experienced Your grace
I have experienced Your guidance
I have experienced Your salvation
I have experienced Your agape love
I have experienced Your promises
I have experienced Your healing
I have experienced Your miracles
I have experienced Your blessings
I have experienced Your gifts
Through the blood of Your Son
Our Lord Jesus Christ
Through the amazing presence
Of Your Holy Spirit
Through the  intercesions of
Our Blessed Mother Mary
And those of the Saints...
Let me be as You want me to be
Never letting lies replace
The Truth, which is You.
I love You and worship You.

Amen.

Your Son,
Mark David Grijalva Peres

No comments:

Post a Comment