Wednesday, December 14, 2016

December 6, 2016

The occult is the occult...
It is a real thing...
People are practicing it
People are believing in it
People are being led away
from God because of it...
It is a lie... it is a sin disease...
It is sucking up our youth, our children
Through the media...
It is deceiving many of us
As we pump up the songs
That project it...
We must be aware
Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!
Today is the beginning of the end
Don't bend the rules...
Don't water down the truth
That God gave us from the start...
The occult is a lie
And it wants to kill you
And keep away from the truth.
God hear out prayers...
God help us not fall...
And if we fall, help us rise
From the devils demise.

Mark David Grijalva Peres

A prayer for us to pray:

Denouncing the Occult

Heavenly Father, in the name of your only begotten Son, Jesus Christ, I denounce Satan and all his works, all forms of witchcraft, the use of divination, the practice of sorcery, dealing with mediums, channeling with spirit guides, the Ouija board, astrology, Reiki, hypnosis, automatic writing, horoscopes, numerology, all types of fortune telling, palm readings, levitation, and anything else associated with the occult or Satan. I denounce and forsake my involvement in all of them in the name of Jesus Christ who came in the flesh, and by the power of his cross, his blood and his resurrection, I break their hold over my life.

I confess all these sins before you and ask you to cleanse and forgive me. I forgive myself and ask you Lord Jesus to enter my heart and create in me the kind of person you have intended me to be. I ask you to send forth the gifts of your Holy Spirit to baptize me, just as you baptized your disciples on the day of Pentecost.

I thank you heavenly Father for strengthening my inner spirit with the power of your Holy Spirit, so that Christ may dwell in my heart. Through faith, rooted and grounded in love, may I be able to comprehend with all the saints, the breadth, length, height and depth of Christ’s love which surpasses all understanding.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment