Wednesday, December 14, 2016

December 14, 2015

Sometimes you just have to let go...
No matter the cost...
No matter the ties
If not everyone dies.
Alone on a path
Filled with such wrath
Droplets gone down
Along the way
But the core
Is still decayed
I am not alone
In feeling this way
But alone
One foot after the other
As I walk away from yesterday
Through today into tomorrow
In a world full of people
Some I know...
Others I have met
While lots I have lost
Because of circumstance
Or beat down romance...
It will all be fine
For my father
Who I lost to death sting
Always said
This too shall pass...
Day after day
It's all I can say
As I lay my head down
In prayers for them and me
And continous thanks to God
While I wait for destiny
Alone, one foot after the next
On this path we call life.

Mark David Grijalva Peres

No comments:

Post a Comment