Thursday, October 26, 2017

2014

Heavenly Family,

Help me to rise
For my body is tired...
Oh, my Father of heaven and earth,
This is Your day...
And I am glad to be living in it...
I am so lost
When I am not in tune with You..
The only way of this being possible
Is through prayer...
Grace me with Your forgiveness
For the unspeakable sin
And cleanse my mind
of things within...
Born a sinner
Washed clean by Your blood
My sweet Yeshua...
Holy Spirit lift us from our
Old ways... for we are
creatures of habit...
But with the intercession
Of our Blessed Mother Mary
I come humbly before You
Oh, amazing Holy Trinity...
Guide us, teach us,
mold us, hold us,
Lift us, strengthen us
And love us on our path
That You Adonai have paved
For us... only You and You alone
Know the answers to the
Who?
What?
Where?
When?
And Why?
And I thank You for this...
For I trust You alone
With my life and Your destiny
For this life You gave given me.
Today I am thankful
For yesterday is gone
And from there You have
Set me free to live today
As You intended it to be...
My everything
Is who You are.

I love You Lord, Yeshua, Holy Spirit and Blessed Mother...
I never ever want to let You all go...
For it is You all that never let me, my brothers and sisters go.

Bless Your day for us and let us walk in Your light today and everyday there after.

In the name of Father, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, Amen.

Your son, servant, warrior and Knight,

Mark Grijalva Peres

No comments:

Post a Comment