Friday, October 6, 2017

Prayer to You, Knowing Myself Without You

Father God,

I am so goofy without You. I goof up if I am not focused on You. I let words slip out that make me regret I could ever talk sometimes... the part I dislike is that I mean no harm, but they still hurt another. Please forgive me for being goofy in my speech and actions. I always need Your touch of light upon my darkened mind from time to time. There is nothing I can hide from You, because You see all, You hear all and You feel all that is within my heart. I want to please You always and I reach out my hands to You, realizing more than ever... I need Your words to speak from my mouth, I need Your hands to move that which You need me to move, I need Your feet, to walk the path You made for me... I need Your heart to love everyone, including myself... I am worthy of Your love and Your will in my life, regardless of yesterday... for today is here and tomorrow is waiting for me. Only You and You alone know everything... for this I continue to ask You grant me serenity, patience, understanding, guidance and love to never fall away from Your presence. I may fall short of Your glory upon my life... but just as Your angels protected my Saviour, Your Son, Yeshua... I ask that same protection fall upon myself. I need Your touch upon my mind... I need Your agape love to feel my heart.. I need Your strength to battle my thoughts and carry on... I need Your light always to shine through my darkest of days.

Amen.

Your son,
Mark David Grijalva Peres

No comments:

Post a Comment