Wednesday, October 4, 2017

A Prayer for Today, Written in the Yesterday

My God who has been called by many names, as to me... I call You my breath, my thoughts and my life,

I come to You with a thankful and humble heart through prayer and with petitions for my love, my children, family, friends and those brothers and sisters I have never met, yet connected through Your will for us. I ask that Your Holy hands bring healing to the broken hearted, poor in spirit and those with afflicted bodies. You are the beginning and the End... no man or woman can escape this life without serving You or the enemy; for if we choose You and follow Your ways... we will inherit eternal life and if not we are serving the enemy which leads to hades. Brothers and Sisters let us be united in prayer from here throughout our world; praying for one another... regardless of color, ethnicity, language and order within our Mother Church. We are all in this together and will have to choose. I pray we all choose You before anything that the enemy tempts us with: vanity, false hopes and sins of the heart. Let us clutch our hands together, get on our knees and fight the spiritual warfare like You intended it to be be Father. Let our prayers be heard and touch our hearts and strengthen us through the path You have destined us to be upon. There are bigger things going on all around us and teach us to be the light within a darkened world.

Thank You God for choosing us to do Your will, wake up dear lost brothers and sisters... time is precious and limited to one day after the next. Let us rejoice with each of our very own breaths... each day is gift... let us not take one minute for granted.

God bless Your people. Amen

Your son, servant, warrior and Knight,

Mark Grijalva Peres

No comments:

Post a Comment