Friday, October 20, 2017

Words

I am at lost for words
As some say...
Words are for the birds...
But words are my friends
They combine the time
Into shape for my thoughts
To comprehend
What bents and burns
This life has churned
Time after time...
Some say I believe lies
Some say I am dumb to cry
They say where I am wrong
And they try to tell me to turn right...
Right?
Their right may fit fine
At their current time
Convienently true
But I am shooting for long term...
Like "eternity."
Only God knows what comes next
Only God knows my heart of hearts
Only God loves me
As I need to be loved
From birth to now...
For this I am thankful...
I am thankful for those
Who have told me to my face
That I am not right
Through the eyes they see life with
But I strive daily to see,
Not with mine own eyes
But those of my Saviour Christ Jesus...
A task for a lifetime... no joke.
But with His example, His guidance
And His love for me...
I know I will be ok...
Regardless of what you may think...
Regardless of my past
Regardless of what you might feel.

Thank you Lord God
Praise be to You, Lord Yeshua
Come Holy Spirit
Blessed Mother Mary embraces me
Saints in heaven pray for me
Family and friends who care...
Pray for me... as I pray for you always.

Amen

Mark David Grijalva Peres
Copyright©️MDGP2016

No comments:

Post a Comment