Sunday, September 24, 2017

A Morning Prayer

Dear Lord, my God, my King...

I awoke today with some echoes of bad dreams. Please clear my mind and I pray for those within my dreams, in which destruction occurred. I pray for their lives right now... as your children, please guide us and keep us protected. Let us acknowledge You with our hearts always and never put You last.

We are living in a generation of self first and others last. That is not what You sent Your son Christ Jesus to die for us for. Jesus came to remind us and guide us in Your ways to die an awful death for our ticket to heaven.  But I look around and see how so many are living a lie:

Mark 8:36
For what shall it profit a man, if he gain the whole world, and suffer the loss of his soul?

I know we all have needs and desires; let us not confuse our calling with sin. Yes, Father I know that there is a balance to everything... but some of us step on one another, kill, cheat and lie for that power to gain... let us be mindful and always keep You centered. From what I have read, been taught and believe through my faith in You, Jesus Christ, You humbly came to serve and not take. Please let me follow your example and love You always with my heart, not just my lips. You know what I want, but You also know what I need. Let my wants be what You want for me through our Father's will for me. Blessed Mother Mary, pray for me to never sway from God's will... I have before and have no desire to do so again.

Thank You Holy Trinity, my heart I lay here at Your altar,

Your son, servant, warrior and Knight,

Mark Grijalva Peres

No comments:

Post a Comment