Tuesday, September 12, 2017

A Prayer to You

I am thankful to You, Dear God
For awakening me today
You let Your creation rise
As the rest of creation rose
Your loyalty to me
Is priceless as all can see
The Death and Resurrection
Of Your only son... Christ Jesus...
Who am I that You choose me?
I have failed You
Time and again...
I feel worthless
Plagued by sin and doubt...
Choices made against Your will
And still I wake to see
Your beautiful world
Surrounding me...
I offer You this thought
With great gratitude
And ask You to forgive
The sins of the heart
Flush... flush... flush them out...
I want Your grace to fill me up
As I ask this in humbleness...
For You chose me for a reason...
Now strengthen me and guide me
So that I may choose the choices
That lead to Your glory
Now and everyday.
I love You, God...
Blessed be Your name.

Your son, your servant, your warrior and Knight,

Mark Grijalva Peres
Copyright©️MDGP2014

No comments:

Post a Comment