Saturday, September 9, 2017

Past Prayer

My blessed God,

I am humbled by Your love for us as the clock turned and a new day has begun. You have given me another day and another chance to make my life even better than yesterday, today. I know Your plans are here for us all... may be accept them and live them. I do not know what will happen within the next 24 hours... but You do and that is all that matters to me. Thank you and I ask that you protect my love, children, family, brothers and sisters in Christ and the those who are lost. Keep us all on track and when we get off track help us; those who feel alone... lead them to You; those that are lost in sin... save and deliver them.

I pray for myself to never lose my way... and if I stumble... give me the strength to ask for forgiveness and rise again. I love you my sweet Lord... I give all glory to You.
Amen.

Your son, Your servant, Your warrior and Knight,

Mark Grijalva Peres

No comments:

Post a Comment