Wednesday, September 6, 2017

The Time is Coming

We must get ready
For the time is coming
In which we run short of time
The song sings
That we can live like we are dying
I can see the meaning
But why not live like we are racing...
Racing towards the finish line?
Striving with all your heart...
Striving with all your thought...
Striving with all your might...
Never giving up the delight
of being in God's graceful light.
Not one of us is perfect
We are constantly in training
As the Holy Spirit is our trainer
But will we allow ourselves to be disciplined
Will we allow ourselves To be conditioned
To make it to that finish line
In which I long to hear Elohim's voice say:

His lord said to him: Well done, good and faithful servant: because thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will place thee over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.                         Matthew 25:23

Lord God,

You know my strength,
You gave them to me.
You know my thoughts,
You hear each of them.
You know my heart,
How it desires to please You.
You never condemn me
But uplift me,
Regardless of my past choices.
Allow me to reach the finish line.

Mark David Grijalva Peres
Copyright©️✝️2016MDGP

No comments:

Post a Comment