Tuesday, September 12, 2017

My Thought for Her to You

Alone she is not
Regardless of all
Her thoughts
Through all
And all I know
Where my heart
Alone does stand...
I reach out my hand
Through prayer
closing my eyes
And stare into
Our blessed blue skies
Sending blessings and love
And words to show I care
Do not let anything
Do not let anyone
Take or steal
The promises bestowed
Upon us children of God
Or the words we have shared
From day one...
I am here... with arms wide opened
Trusting God
Having faith in God
Praying to God
That His will be done
And if my hearts desires
Be made worthy...
Which is you... my M.I.... my Tutti... my Maria... then Lord, let be what is Yours for me.

I love you Lord God...
I love you My Tutti.

Mark David Grijalva Peres
Copyright©️MDGP2014

No comments:

Post a Comment