Thursday, September 14, 2017

A Prayer of Today

I am here today
Not sure about tomorrow
Because, well
No one is promised tomorrow
Just faith and hope
That I will make it
For tomorrow will come
Whether I am there or not...
So with this expressed
I want to give thanks
To my Creator... Yahweh
For the love lived thus far
With my M.I....
To my parents, my children
and family...
For my friends... near and far
And those who feel
I am not worth the time of day...
I am blessed to know that He created me for a reason...
Just as He did you as well...
I hope you find your reason
As for me, He is my reason.
I thank Him for my Thoughts Upon Thoughts and my love for music...
For the gifts of His Holy Spirit...
And the Divine pure love He has for us all.
May your day be filled with joy, thankfulness and love as you take each step that leads to tomorrow.
Amen

Thoughts Upon Thoughts
Mark Grijalva Peres
Copyright@MDGP2014

No comments:

Post a Comment