Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Inspire Me, Oh, my Lord

Inspire me
As it is my claim
I will never lose
With You leading me
I live each day
Seeking to please
Your Holiness...
But fall short
From time to time...
My heart desires
Your every touch
My mind desires
Your wisdoms clarity
My life desires
Each step within Your path
But my flesh fights
With each waking day...
I am Your son,
You made made me so
Within the love of both
My Father Joseph
And Mother Ofelia...
In each breath since
I have fallen,
Yet risen...
To live my next challenge
And experience each victory
Through You, my God
And You alone.
I have loved You...
I love You...
And will always love You...
For it is this I was created for.
Blessed be Your name
For You are my Alpha, my Beginning
And my End.

Amen

Mark David Grijalva Peres
Copyright©️MDGP2016

No comments:

Post a Comment